Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Weezer

Thanks to the Weezer truck, it's been a pretty slow day at Schmancy. I think I am slowly going deaf to the loud noise of the semi parked right outside our doors. It should be illegal to let those things run all day long for no reason. Plus it's another BEAUTIFUL day here so why doesn't the driver go OUTSIDE!! Well maybe he needs his rest, I would like my sanity.
Sorry, I guess i needed to vent. Anyways I wanted to let you all know that we will be getting the new Kozik 8 inch Mao Dunny in soon. Hopefully I can post the picture correctly. But it is Awesome and there's a 1 in 10 chance of getting his 4th wife. He comes with a red book and a watermelon. I have a feeling they will go fast! Sort of like the Anarchy Dunny. Last one's going home with yours truly! Enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home