Tuesday, July 19, 2005



Here are two more pictures of work for the show. First is from Lisa Congdon. She will be sending her birds for the show and then the following month, she will be having her own art show at Schmancy.
The other picture is from Heidi Kenney. I can't wait to see her toys. I purchased a "take a chance on me" painting from her a long time ago now and it's hanging up in my hallway at home. She has a cute website and her stuff is great!
Sorry I didn't post for a few days but I finally got a regular employee, Ross. So now I have time to work more on the show and try and get Pants in order. Did you know I am opening up a store with Sally Brock? bye

3 Comments:

Blogger sewing stars said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:48 AM  
Blogger sewing stars said...

I tried to e-mail you...but your mailbox is full:

hello kristen,

i have been seeing a lot of my toy/plush making friends taking part in the plush you show you have set up at your store. i was wondering if you were looking for specific people, because i would love to take part in a show like this! but i suppose my creatures are little more 'mainstream'looking, however, i wanted to send you my website link anyway: www.sewingstars.com

Also, I don't know if you have contacted her or not, but my friend erica also makes creatures that are little more on the wild side, and i would encourage you to check out her blog too:
http://www.coffee-drinker.typepad.com/

Thanks for your time!

-teresa

8:48 AM  
Blogger Schmancy said...

I got your email and wrote you back so hopefully you got it!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home