Saturday, July 23, 2005

It keeps coming



Yesterday was the last day to get stuff in for this book for the Plush You! show. I got to work and there were box loads of items. I will try to get those people that are late in. But I won't be able to promise anything. I do finally feel like things are getting under control which is really nice! Last night we went down to the new space and started painting. Sally decided to keep Fancy where it is and we will make the new space Pants. This makes a lot of sense for many reasons but now it really feels like things are happening. It's starting to make me feel a little freaked.
These next pics are from Monique Duke and Mai Le.
The things that have been arriving are just so so good. I can't wait for this! I sent out press releases today. One thing down.
See you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home