Wednesday, August 03, 2005

artists with no websites



I thought I would mention a few participants that do not have websites right now. These two really need to get something going on soon because their work is amazing. I think I almost screamed when I got Ariana Marinelli's work. They are beautiful and you can see how much work she has put into them. I could stare at them for hours. I love the trees, the fabic, the creatures. I could go on and on. I love them.
Jeremy Read's work also is amazing. Lots of detail and care. You can tell he spent many hours working on these guys and surely will be getting carpal tunnel in the near future. Please be careful because we still want to see all the other wonderful creatures you will surely create!
More still to come
xo, schmancy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home