Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Breathe



On a totally different subject.....I went to see a new movie by Miranda July called Me and You and Everyone We Know. I Loved it! I think it is such a good story that makes you feel less weird for being weird. The children are all so good in it that you want to go steal them all. I don't buy movies too often anymore but this one is sure to be in my movie collection (which is the strangest collection which may be why I stopped) I watched an interview with Miranda on IFC the other day when I was laid out on my sisters couch thanks to a little percocet. It's just a great movie so go out and see it now.
I also just got done reading Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim. I love David Sedaris. I wish I was his sister so I could have hands on knowledge of how funny his sister Amy is and how hilarious his brother Paul is and then he would send me to Paris once in awhile for a visit. Oh and come visit me on big occassions such as the Plush You! show. We would be eachothers favorite siblings. i just know it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home