Friday, August 26, 2005

cute necklace


I never really get myself jewelry because I make some and I don't wear much but I really like this necklace from
Luckylooloo. Isn't it cute? It comes in silver and brass.

I am also finishing up the plush book send off for those of you wondering.
Lastly I wanted to put out this announcement for anyone who may be reading this....
FANCY SCARF SHOW!!!

FANCY would like to invite you to participate in our 1st Scarf Show!
Fancy will showcase various scarf creations from artists around the world. Our opening reception will be held on November 11th at Fancy in Seattle, WA. For one month we will have your creations on display and will sell them either at the store or on our online website.

To join in the festivities contact curator, Kristen Rask, at kristen.rask@gmail.com with your name, website info (if any), and a few images of the kinds of work you do. Kristen will then contact you more about the show if you are selected. Please allow for a few weeks for her to do so.
This is a great way for you to get your name and work out to the public! And in perfect time for everyone to find their new perfect scarf!

We Love You and Scarves!!
Fancy
1932 2nd ave
Seattle, WA 98101
Fancyjewels.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home