Friday, August 05, 2005

mark and flying fish



Here are some more photos for the show. First up is Mark Hundley. His work is amazing! He contacted me some months back and we decided to do consignment for his work. They have been selling in here for sometime now and are just amazing to look at. Most of them are a lot larger than they look in photos which makes it even more fun to see them in person!
The other picture is from Flying Fish Gallery. It's funny because my friends, Kristen and Melissa got one of her owls for their wedding. It was one of the first items I noticed the first time I went to their house and now I will have three of them in my store! Yippy
Got to go now. bye

3 Comments:

Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Hello there, I wish I lived near Seattle so I could see the "Plush You" show. If you have another event like this I would love to participate!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Schmancy said...

I plan to have another one next year! I will post something on here about it and then maybe on another site such as loobylu.com. thanks!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Schmancy said...

sorry i messed that up!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home