Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Home of the Sampler


I hope everyone had a nice long weekend. I had to work all weekend so I decided that since I didn't get a two day weekend, one of the weekend days could be used for working on rings. I finally finished my rings to give to The Sampler. I was going to put a picture up of them but I forgot the cord to my computer so can't upload them. I still want to make little bags for them all to go in and maybe make a few more items. I also really want to start on my package to Francesca in Italy. We are going to do a trade. Her site is fun to look at! She makes really beautiful hats and scarfs. It's also fun to see all the amazing things she has traded in the past. I can't wait to get started on hers. I am sending out a few to Lori and Mo tomorrow. I can't wait to see what they are sending me!! bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home