Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Things to do




I didn't do the fast. Why? Because my sister ended up having to take antibiotics and she didn't want to start when on them. Also the weekend is so much more fun we you can go out to eat and hang out. It was so nice for once on my days off that I went to West Seattle with my sister on sunday for a little knitting lesson in the sun. It was so fun.

This week I have a lot of tasks to accomplish. this is my list:
1. finish baby Kyle's pixie hat (almost finished)
2. continue to work on package for Bellajolie and for Milkypop.
3. continue to work on owl pins for show in Nov and Dec
4. start knitting for more babies (NOW there are 3 more...I just found out one of my favorite people in the world, Colleen, is having a baby!!
5. continue working on button rings for shows as well.
6. Meet with Nikki again for She's Crafty planning (we are starting a craft night once a month to make a certain craft)

That's it. I am sure I could go on but I won't.

1 Comments:

Blogger Schmancy said...

Stop the spaming! I can't take it anymore!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home