Saturday, September 24, 2005

to ashley


This is a package I just sent to Ashley in Lynwood, WA. Inside this pretty box was button magnets, a necklace, earrings, this old vintage button? that I turned into a pin, some button rings and some candy. I hope you like it, Ashley!
Tomorrow I start my fast for three days and the thought of it makes me hungry. I want to go pig out tonight! I am going to work on other trades this weekend so I keep myself preoccupied. Brown rice and veggies- here I come. Bye bye delicious sugar, candy, coffee, bread (i love you), cheese, dairy in general. Oh I miss you all already.
I heard I'll be glowing in no time. I better.
bye bye

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Mmm .... the fast sounds like something I should do. But knowing me I won't actually get around to doing it. Good Luck!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home