Thursday, September 01, 2005

Trading






I have not been on the switchboards in a long time. Why? Because everytime I go there I have a really hard time leaving. It can seriously suck up my whole day but I think it is a great resource and I always feel very inspired after. So I always want to get in on the trading action but have no way of showing the kinds of things I like to do. Everytime I read someone's blog with pictures of a cute package full of tea, cute paper, stuffed critters, earrings, and postcards so and so sent so and so, I get to wondering...how can I do that? So here is my plea. Here are a few things I like to do. SO I have aprons, bags, and button rings. I enjoy many things so let me know if there is something in particular you want!

1 Comments:

Blogger Schmancy said...

Thanks guys!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home