Thursday, September 01, 2005

Trading






I have not been on the switchboards in a long time. Why? Because everytime I go there I have a really hard time leaving. It can seriously suck up my whole day but I think it is a great resource and I always feel very inspired after. So I always want to get in on the trading action but have no way of showing the kinds of things I like to do. Everytime I read someone's blog with pictures of a cute package full of tea, cute paper, stuffed critters, earrings, and postcards so and so sent so and so, I get to wondering...how can I do that? So here is my plea. Here are a few things I like to do. SO I have aprons, bags, and button rings. I enjoy many things so let me know if there is something in particular you want!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ted Stander said...

Corporate blogs can show firm's human face
By David Silverberg - Business Edge Published: 09/01/2005 - Vol. 2, No. 18 I like yogurt.
There are a few sites that will grab your attention, make you wish to linger a few seconds longer, and possibly make you wish to return. Thank you for a provocative site.

Ted
homeschool information

4:05 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Your blog is great. I'm sure you'd be interested in web marketing. It isn't anything special but have a look at web marketing.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Schmancy said...

Thanks guys!

4:52 PM  
Blogger francesca said...

Hi, I read your post in the switch board and if you'd like to trade, here I am. My name's francesca, I'm Italian and I run a lil' shop (actually on a brief hiatus, but still online) called Pimienta Negra (Black Pepper).
If you'r like to trade, I could make you some winter accessories. I do love trades :)
Email me at francesca[dot]conti[at]gmail.com

my weblog is
http://lucertola.blogspot.com

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home