Saturday, October 01, 2005

for Tricia




Here is one thing I sent to Tricia of Bella jolie for our trade. She got other goodies but this scarf is my favorite. It is so cozy I just wanted to rub my face with it all the time. I added fringe to it as well which is something I have never done. It's fun to try new things.
Last night my sister and Nikki got together to start our latch hook project. Nikki and I are starting a craft night once a month. We will all meet up and make a specific craft. We thought latch hook would be easy, fun, and inexpensive for our first project.
The last pic. (with the seahorses) is from a site I can't remember. But I love it and wish I had lots of money so I could have it.
last day of work and then it's my weekend. I am so very excited!
bye

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Klarkson said...

Singling Out Singleton
Who better to comment sardonically on the current state of Hollywood than the underappreciated screenwriter? Here now are some of our favorite screenwriter blogs, reflecting both those who have made it and ...
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home