Saturday, October 29, 2005

I am back


I am back from my wonderful vacation in sunny California! It was so much fun and I began kicking myself for ever leaving that city. I love it! I love Seattle too and I am sure I feel like this largely because I was on vacation and everything is better on vacation. But that city is so much fun! I visited with my aunt, uncle, and cousin, Yasmeen. That was great. I also went into the city for 3 days to spend time with friends. We acted like rock stars. Drank like a rock star, shopped like rock stars, and ate like them too. It was great. Now I got to find a way to move a Schmancy down there so I have more of an excuse to go there all the time. I miss it already. Julia was a great host in sf. and it was great to hang out in the mission. I could go on and on about my love for it there. Oh and my aunt took us to Trattoria Mollie's in Santa Barbara where they serve Oprah's favorite meatball. I don't normally eat meat but I had to. Why? Well you know Oprah eats well so I just had to see why this was her favorite. I now know why. It was DELICIOUS! Thank you to Aunt Patty, Uncle Farukh, and Julia for showing us a great time and letting us do all the things I wanted to do on my vacation!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home