Friday, November 25, 2005

Lookin' for Scraps.



I really want to learn how to quilt. My friend's mom has always done quilting and I always thought it looked so soothing. I do know how to sew so I think I could start with something very basic. I feel like I need more fabric. Anyone up for a trade? I have tons of beads, buttons, etc. I just would like some more cool scraps of fabric. It gets pretty expensive getting nice fabric so if anyone is up for it- email me! I really like the simplicity of this quilt. This is where I really fell in love with quilt making. Denise Schmidt's quilts are beautiful and colorful, with modern designs. I found her site a few years ago and decided I either needed to become rich or learn this skill. I don't see option 1. happening anytime soon so I might as well give it a go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home