Tuesday, November 08, 2005

UCU


I did the UCU this sunday and it was fantastic! They all did such a great job promoting the event, advertising, and getting us all excited. It was hard to even imagine what it would end up being like and boy was it a surprise! Tons of people were lining up before the event began. I took a picture but forgot my camera so I will upload pics tomorrow. It was really fun to share a table with Sewdorky-AKA "THE DONUT BOY. I had a blast and I have been searching all other craft shows today so I can get signed up for a few for next year. I forgot how much fun it can be when you are prepared. I love meeting new people this way, having something crafty to work towards, and feeling a community for this sort of thing. I can't wait for the next one. I'll post pics of the event tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin,
Thanks so much for the kind words. We had fun too!!! And were totally blown away by the turn out!!!!
We're glad you were a part of it!

Cassandra
UCU co-organizer

1:19 AM  
Blogger jbird said...

I love your stuff! It's so adorable and hip. Take care,
Julie
FNO

1:05 PM  
Blogger Schmancy said...

Thanks Julie! That's really nice of you

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home