Monday, December 05, 2005

Krafthaus


I have been a busy woman and have not had much time to post anything. Not that my life it that exciting but it's nice to keep up with this. I read blogs more than anything. I did I Heart Rummage on Sunday. It was fun but not the best money maker. However it made me want to still keep up with the crafting. I decided to try and get into Krafthaus here in Seattle this Saturday, Dec. 10th. I am crossing my fingers that I will be able to. It is at 2703 3rd ave N. It is a sale featuring local designers of jewelry, visual art, foods, bath products, accessories, apparel, holiday wares, candles, ceramics, art, glass, bags, paper goods and more. It would be great to do it because I always find those things so motivating. Now my new goal is to diligently work this year on stuff and then go to NYC for the Renegade Craft Fair. I love visiting NYC and my good friend, Betsy lives there. She is a great host and is always fun to hang out with. Now I want to convince her to do it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home