Saturday, January 21, 2006

List

A few days ago, Lisa wrote a list of things about herself. It was neat to see that there were ones on there that her sister didn't even know.
I thought it was also a great way to learn a little bit more about a person that you admire and read about all the time.

I thought I would write a list of 5 items here and there about myself.

1) My parents names are Tom and Jeri....and they are possibly the cutest, nicest people you would ever meet.

2) When I was a kid, I hated my middle name. I would think of new ones all the time and say I wanted it legally changed. One of the new middle names I wanted for awhile was Miss Piggy (i loved the Muppets- still do actually)

3) It took me about 10 years and 7 schools to get my bachelors degree

4) My first concert without adult supervision was Sting.

5) I was really happy yesterday because Blaine Fontana gave me a Really Nice painting that was in the show he had here last month. It made me realize why I do love my job and how much I usually enjoy working with various artists. It was very generous. He is a great guy...read his bio and you will love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home