Tuesday, January 17, 2006

One of those days


I am having one of those days. You know, those days where you feel like you are in a great panic, where you don't know what you want to do with your life, if you are satisfied with what you are doing and feeling completely broke and sick of feeling that way. One of those days.

I am really sick of being broke. I know people say that that is the life of a beginning small business owner. I knew what I was getting into and embraced it for a long while. I am also getting sick of it. I want to enjoy things too and I get jealous of those 9 to 5'ers. I try very hard to leave work where it belongs, at work. But I can't help bringing home the anxious feelings. I think I am largely feeling this way because I have not been to creative lately and the weather sucks around here. Today is actually very nice, NO Rain!!! But this has not been the usual. I just need a kick start again. I AM getting my site redone where there will be a made by Schmancy section so I can try to sell more of what I make. Also maybe have a wholesale section so I could try to get more wholesale accounts or something. I wish a fairy would mail me a few thousand and make life easier. But there are no fairies and the only ones make you pay them back with a 15% interest.

This was the only thing that lifted my spirits.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take a few grand from that fairy if she has any extra. Its the rain, belive me, we're all deprived of sunshine. Hang in there.

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think all the rain is really getting us all a bit down. you have done an incredible, exciting thing, and i'm so happy you're here in seattle.

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home