Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I heart sunshine


This is Seattle on a beautiful day. Something we have had very little of this winter. We have finally gotten some sun a few days in a row. It is so nice to see it and feel it. I really love it.

This weekend was nice and relaxing. I worked on my swap for this lovely person. Worked on more owls to send to a few more stores around the country. Watched Bonnie and Clyde and wished I looked like Faye Dunaway....i loved her style. Went out with my friend Nikki on Saturday after she modeled for Fancy, Schmancy, Pants ad we are putting in Bust. It was nice to walk around with someone in case I took flight- it was very windy!!! We met up with Nelson and Norm later on and it's always great fun to hang out with them all. Had one too many drinks though so I felt pretty bad for Superbowl party. I don't like football at all! But i think most of Seattle was watching and I did feel pretty bad for the Seahawks. They got robbed in my opinion. But I don't know if my opinion counts since I don't know anything about football. It was still fun to hang out with some good people and eat food, drink cheap beer and watch it.

2 Comments:

Blogger babyfairies said...

Fabulous! I didn't realize you were in Seattle - my home for 35+ years. I can't wait to visit when I return in 10 months!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Schmancy said...

Please come visit me.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home