Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I love checking things off


This is a picture of jar lids I have at my house. I really love cool old jar lids. The flower ones I found at a thrift store in a whole set. I made some jam for the holidays once and put it in these jars but the lids did not stay on very well which is a bummer but i love them all the same.

Anyways this weekend was very productive. I was not in the mood so much for going out so I accomplished a lot.

I finally finished Blair's swap! Sent on it's way this morning!

Also shipped out this morning was a mini swap for Abby, owls to sell at Paper Boat Boutique and owls and button rings to sell at Glitter Workshop.

Now I will start on gifts to take to Cleveland with me and a few more swaps. I love swappin'! Can't get enough really.

If anyone is looking for a good book to read I just started On Beauty by Zadie Smith. I really like it. I also just finished The Long Goodbye by Raymond Chandler which was also very good. Nothing like a good book to read! I am really looking forward to reading the new book by Paul Auster. I love him. My friend Nelson said it was so good he read it all in one sitting. I trust him so it makes me even more excited. Why can't there be 20 extra hours in a day that could be evenly distributed to all the things you enjoy doing? reading, crafting, knitting, crochet, swap projects, a movie...ahhhh

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been so busy! I love checking things off too, but I need to get out from in front of this computer so I can actually DO that. Your swap package will be on its way ASAP. xo

1:05 PM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

Kristen--I just saw your button rings on Blair's blog. Do you sell them anywhere online (etsy, etc?)...I'm a bit of a button fanatic...I've been making stoneware buttons in a pottery studio...and I just LOVE that ring you sent to blair....

Oh, and those jar lids are awesome. What a find to get a whole set at the thrift store!

8:50 PM  
Blogger eireann said...

I really liked ON BEAUTY as well. Did you read WHITE TEETH? I think the newer book is better. Really interesting for both its story and its craft ideas.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home