Thursday, February 02, 2006

Selling your goods



I am starting a list of stores that I would like to sell to. It is pretty long and I am happy to share it with others that may be in the market for consigning their goods. If you would like to add to the list and keep it going feel free to contact me for it.
I decided to put up a few pics of Schmancy. The one that is a bare store was taken when I first opened. Second pic was taken the other day. It's fun to see the changes. Despite the highs and lows, I still love my little shop and feel very proud she's still kickin'.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your little shop too and am proud its in Seattle. : )

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I'm in.

I live on the other coast, but if I was closer I'd be visiting your shop a lot. It looks like such a fun place to spend some time and find great things.

evy

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home